AutoCAD Drafter - Chicago
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Life and AD&D insurances, 401(k), Employer contribution plan, Flexible spending benefits, Vacation pay, 10 Paid holidays, Employee training and opportunities for advancement|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Office:||USA - Chicago, IL|
EFCO Corp., a world leading manufacturer of forming systems for concrete construction, seeks a qualified AutoCAD Drafter at our Chicago, IL District Office. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company that has been in business for over 80 years.
- At EFCO Corp., our Drafters work closely with engineers and our sales team to create erection drawings for concrete forming applications.
- The position entails simultaneously drafting on multiple projects using AutoCAD.
- Responsibilities also include creating equipment lists and working with the warehouse to allocate equipment to projects.
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Completion of a Drafting Technology Program or Associates degree preferred
- Mechanical aptitude and good math skills
- Ability to read blueprints helpful
- Team player
- No relocation offered
Final candidates will be required to pass a post-offer pre-employment physical and drug screen.
We participate in E-Verify.