Field Service Supervisor - Los Angeles
|Benefits:||Health & dental, company vehicle, employer contribution plan, 401K, flexible spending benefits, vacation pay, and ten paid holidays/year.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Office:||USA - Fontana, CA|
EFCO Corp. has an exciting opportunity for a Concrete Form Carpenter to serve as a Field Supervisor based out of our LA District Office located in Fontana, CA. This is an exciting opportunity that offers professional growth and development, year-round job stability, and the opportunity to be part of the team that is taking concrete forming technology to the next level!
This position provides on-site instruction in the assembly, application and cycling of EFCO Corp.'s forming systems and identifies the best solution to meet customer needs while ensuring safety and productivity standards are met. Must have knowledge and understanding of concrete forming products.
- Assists with the erection of forming equipment on job site. Handles irregularities as needed and consistently reviews and ensures product saftety guidlines are met. Helps customers with cycling procedures of formwork. Completes a fact sheet for every job site visited.
- Identifies best solution for customer, working with district and corporate personnel. Acts as a troubleshooter, recognizing potential problems and coaches customers as needed.
- Completes field service scheduling reqirements. Reviews blueprints and pre-plans for best practices. Counts equipment ensuring mistakes are caught, works with sales and engineering staff to determine needs.
- Works as sales partner with Territory Manager to create customer solutinos prior to the sale by demonstrating initial cycling of forms with contractors.
- Delivers a minimum of two safety toolbox meetings on customer job-site per month.
- Performs other job-related duties and special projects as required.
Successful Field Supervisors have had form carpentry, foreman, superintendent, construction management and other construction profession backgrounds. Hands on experience with concrete forms a must. Experience with EFCO forms is a plus!
High school diploma or equivalent, plus minimum 5 years foreman or superintendent experience or Bachelor's of Engineering degree. Carpenter union member helpful. Blueprint reading required. Excellent communication, decision making and leadership skills required. Must be a creative thinker, motivated with the ability to resolve problems quickly. Needs to have a passion for construction an dconsistently demonstrate a positive attitude. Demonstrates the ability to answer technical questions. Must be able to perform high levels of customer service while enduring full satisfaction when equipment is delivered.
Physical requirements: Candidates must be able to drive for extended periods of time as well as sit/stand for unlimited intervals. Position includes constant climbing and maneuvering around objects including working above head. Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs. Extensive travel (2-4 nights per week).Final candidates will be required to pass a post-offer pre-employment physical and drug screen.
We participate in E-Verify.