|Location:||South Holland, IL, IL|
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D insurances, 401(k), Flexible Spending beneifts, Health Savings Accounts, Vacation Pay, 10 Paid Holidays|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Office:||USA - Chicago, IL|
EFCO Corp., a world leader in concrete forming technology, has an immediate opportunity for the position of Shipping Clerk at our Chicago, IL Warehouse.
Please apply online or in person at:
EFCO - Construction Products Inc.
511 W. Armory Drive
South Holland, IL 60473
- Count, stack, bundle, and palletize parts.
- Move parts from stock to shipping holding area using material handling equipment.
- Assemble parts.
- Load trucks, rail cars, etc.
- Follow Corporate procedure in shipping/receiving to ensure correct equipment and accuracy of counts loaded.
- Receive in return orders and fill out return forms, sign off.
- Check on other areas in plant to see if parts they need are in process.
- Double count outgoing and incoming eqiupment.
- Inspect parts before shipping and when receiving back in.
- Write on 365A how order is put up and weights.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervision.
- Record labor accurately on work order cards and time sheets.
- Operate material handling equipment.
LIST OF MACHINES, TOOLS, AND EQIUPMENT USED
- Overhead cranes
- Jib cranes
- Fork trucks
- Hand dollies
- 2 wheel carts
- Banders and cutters
- Hand tools
- Measuring tape
- Various shipping reports
- Able to read drawings.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Final candidates will be required to pass a post-offer pre-employment physical and drug screen.
WE PARTICIPATE IN E-VERIFY
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.