Warehouse Supervisor - 2nd Shift
|Location:||Des Moines, IA|
|Benefits:||Optional Health, Dental and Vision Coverage, 401k w/Employer Match, FSA & HSA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Office:||USA - Des Moines, IA|
EFCO Corp, a manufacturer of concrete forming systems, currently seeks a 2nd Shift Warehouse Supervisor to join the team in our Des Moines, IA Warehouse facility.
This position directs warehouse workloads in the preparation of product as well as the coordination of inbound and outbound movement of materials. They supervise the distribution of EFCO forming systems in a safe and efficient manner and works with other warehouse personnel to recommend changes in procedure to improve the operation efficiency of the warehouse.
- Manages the daily work schedules of warehouse employees involved in performing a combination of shipping, receiving, loading and unloading trucks, stacking, picking, packing and palletizing EFCO forms.
- Ensures warehouse workloads run at full capacity. Inspects materials produced to ensure quality.
Determines spacing requirements for storage and schedules delivery and distribution of products, parts, and accessories to achieve distribution objectives and meet customer requirements.
Coordinates and reviews safety and environmental issues at all warehouse locations.
Ensures maintenance of equipment and a safe, clean environment.
- Performs other job-related duties and special projects.
- College degree or equivalent experience, plus 2-4 years experience in manufacturing or distribution.
- Familiarity with heavy equipment or construction experience a plus.
- Must have ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Mechanical aptitude with ability to complete basic mathematical calculations is essential.
- Must be able to read a tape measure in 1-64" scale.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, organizational, and PC skills are required.
- Must work effectively under pressure and exervise good judgement.
- Must be able to squat, life, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Limited travel required.
Final candidates will be required to pass a background check and post offer/pre-employment physical and drug screen.
We Participate in E-Verify.