District Manager - Georgetown, ON
|Location:||Georgetown , ON (Canada)|
|Benefits:||Competitive salary, auto allowance, retirement savings plan, health insurance, dental, life & AD&D insurance, tuition reimbursement, holiday, vacation |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Office:||Canada - Georgetown, Ontario|
|Description:||FORM YOUR FUTURE|
Looking for something new or know someone who is? EFCO is currently recruiting a District Manager for our Georgetown, ON District Office.
- Plans, directs, and controls the sale of EFCO products, develops sales objectives, plans budgets, creates and implements marketing plans, and ensures that customers are receiving the best service and solutions from the EFCO sales team, field supervisors, and distribution.
- Is also responsible for hiring and training of district sales personnel, hiring and coordinating training for engineering staff, and managing the performance of the entire team.
- Bachelors Degree/Equivalent experience
- 5+ years of successful sales management experience in a related field
- Experience in the concrete forming or scaffolding industry is preferred
- Candidates must demonstrate excellent leadership, problem solving, organizational, and negotiation skills. Must work effectively under pressure, exercise good judgment, and maintain confidentiality.
- Must also be proficient with MS Office applications
- Willingness to travel