Sales Assistant - Marlboro
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life, Disability, AD&D, Paid Vacation and Holidays|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Office:||USA - Marlboro, NJ|
EFCO Corp. seeks an experienced Sales Assistant to assist the District Office with necessary administrative support. This position is located at our Marlboro, NJ District Office.
Under general supervision, this position delivers a full range of administrative services to district office sales personnel.
- Assists Territory Manager with all aspects of selling and servicing of sale and rental of EFCO forms. Serves as the primary customer contact to ensure all customer needs are met and satisfied.
- Provides quality service to all customers and potential customers of Territory Manager. Partners with key corporate, manufacturing and distribution personnel, including matrix support areas, to meet customer’s formwork needs. Ensures customer relationship is properly managed. Listens to customer needs and take action steps to provide the needed service.
- Estimates projects using EFCO pricing guidelines. Develops presentations using PASS toolkit software, spreadsheets and other presentation software.
- Closes orders with customers and contract using EFCO standard contract documents. Prepares documentation for order entry. Acts autonomously and as an Inside Sales Professional for call in orders.
- Keeps informed of new products, services and general industry information of interest to customers. Assists with joint marketing efforts including planning marketing strategies. Be aware of EFCO competitor activity and develop specific strategies to win new customers and sell deeper into existing customers.
- Performs other job-related duties and special projects as required including attending training and education seminars in local and corporate offices, traveling to trade shows, etc.
- Business, engineering or college degree or equivalent, preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in construction, sales or engineering preferred.
- Ability to read blueprints helpful.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft WORD, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent oral/written communication, organizational, problem solving and relationship building skills required.
- Ability to prioritize, adapt to changes in daily tasks when necessary and work under pressure.
- Needs to be able to present ideas and communicate effectively to individuals and groups.
We participate in E-Verify.
Post Offer, Pre-Employment Physical and Drug Screen Required.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.