AutoCAD Drafter - Fort Lauderdale, FL
|Location:||Fort Lauderdale, FL|
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Life and AD&D insurances, 401(k), Employer contribution plan, Flexible spending benefits, Vacation pay, 10 Paid holidays, Employee training and opportunities for advancement|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Office:||USA - Orlando, FL|
EFCO Corp., a world leading manufacturer of forming systems for concrete construction, seeks a qualified AutoCAD Drafter in Fort Lauderdale, FL to be based out of our Orlando, FL District Office. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company that has been in business for over 80 years.
At EFCO Corp., our Drafters work closely with engineers and our sales team to create erection drawings for concrete forming applications.
- The position entails simultaneously drafting on multiple projects using AutoCAD 2016.
- Responsibilities also include creating equipment lists and working with the warehouse to allocate equipment to projects.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD 2010
- 3-5 years experience drafting in the concrete forming industry preferred
- Completion of a Drafting Technology Program or Associates degree preferred
- Mechanical aptitude and good math skills
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Team player
- No relocation offered
Final candidates will be required to pass a post-offer pre-employment physical and drug screen.
We participate in E-Verify.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.