|Location:||Kent, WA, WA|
|Benefits:||Pension Plan, 401(k), Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental, and Vacation/Holiday Pay|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Office:||USA - Kent, WA|
|Description:||FORM YOUR FUTURE|
EFCO is currently recruiting qualified Material Handler at our Kent, WA Warehouse Facility. In addition, we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Package including Pension Plan, 401(k), Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental, and Vacation/Holiday Pay.
This position will:
- Identify and locate parts.
- Move material to and from storage areas.
- Read/analyze work order data.
- Supply production employees with material.
- Record labor accurately on work order and time cards.
- Perform Quality Audit process.
- Operate material handling equipment.
- Clean and maintain work area on daily basis.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervion.
Machines, Tools, and Equipment Used:
- Material handling equipment.
- Bander and cutter.
- Spud wenches.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Must be able to read both metric and imperial dimensions accurately on tape.
- Heavy work: Must be able to exert up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or in excess of 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or in excess of 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Final candidates will be required to pass a post-offer pre-employment physical and drug screen.
EOEWe participate in E-Verify