Territory Manager - Louisiana and Southern Mississippi
|Location:||New Orleans, LA, TN|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D/Disability insurances, 401(k) with employer contribution, flexible spending plan, paid vacation & holidays, and more!|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Office:||USA - Memphis, TN|
EFCO Corp., a leading manufacturer of forming systems used in concrete construction, has an opening for a Commercial Territory Manager in our Louisiana and Southern Mississippi Territory.
This is a technical sales position within the commercial construction industry. EFCO offers existing clientele with market share growth opportunities. It's an exciting opportunity to join a growing company that has been in business for over 80 years!
- Approach existing and new customers to establish and maintain long term relationships.
- Review contract drawings and thoroughly Interview clients to determine their forming needs.
- Develop and Demonstrate your innovative solutions to the customers forming needs.
- Develop Operations and Best Value Worksheet to Validate that your solution delivers the Lowest in Place Concrete Costs.
- Negotiate pricing, terms, and implementation dates.
- Close orders and follow up to manage implementation that ensures a successful project.
- Knowledge of Concrete Construction and Forming Techniques preferred
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude
- Desire to succeed and ability to overcome obstacles
- Ability to read blueprints a plus
- Track record of success and advancement
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous sales experience not required, but track record of successful sales is a plus
- Engineering degree a plus, but not required
We participate in E-Verify.