|Location:||Des Moines, IA|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Office:||USA - Des Moines, IA|
Construction Products, Inc., an affiliate of EFCO Corp., seeks a qualified individual to fill a CNC Operator role at our Des Moines, IA manufacturing facility.
Job tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Loading and unloading parts to be machined.
- Setting up jobs.
- Programming of parts that do not have an existing program.
- Perform quality audit checks.
- Operate material handling equipment.
- Troubleshoot problems with tooling or parts.
- Accurately report labor on work order and time cards.
- Clean work area on a daily basis.
- Perform routine maintenance.
- Other tasks as directed by supervisor.
High school diploma or equivalent. Able to read blueprints accurately and completely. Manual Machinist and CNC Programming Certificate, or two years of equivalent CNC experience. Basic machining knowledge and programming knowledge. Proficient math and PC skills. Must be able to push, pull, lift and manipulate 100 lbs. Experience with the following machines, tools and equipment preferred:
- CNC milling center
- CNC operating lathes
- Bore gages
- Hand tools
- Tape measure - Imperial and Metric
- Material handling equipment - overhead crane, forklift, jib crane
- Others as required
Post-offer, pre-employment physical and drug screen required.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.