|Location:||Georgetown, ON (Canada)|
|Benefits:||Supplemental Health, Dental, Life, Employer Contribution Plan, Paid Vacation and Holidays|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Office:||Canada - Georgetown, Ontario|
EFCO Corp. seeks a Warehouse Administrator at our Georgetown Ontario, Canada facility to assist managers with shipping and receiving. Duties include working with mail, UPS tracking, coordinating billing, printing invoices, data entry, preparing bill of lading forms, and answering phones. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company that has been in business for over 80 years.
- UPS tracking
- Adding 365S for all UPS and other freight shipment, including walk-ins. Preparing bill of lading forms for outbound shipments.
- Logging incoming trucks, coordinating double counts with warehouse personnel, and entering all equipment returns. Responsible for downloading photos on shipments and returns.
- Providing administrative support functions including, but not limited to New Hire Kits, processing paperwork, weekly/monthly report preparation and providing support to all warehouse personnel and filing along with retention processes.
- Coordinating some billing
- Data entry
- Candidates will be proficient with MS Word and Excel, able to type 50 WPM. Experience in Outlook, a plus.
- Have good attention to detail.
- Have good numeric and alpha skills, as well as general filing and record-keeping abilities.
- Must be able to work independently and maintain confidentiality.
- No travel required.