Territory Manager - Orlando
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D/Disability insurances, 401(k), flexible spending plan, paid vacation & holidays, and more!|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Office:||USA - Orlando, FL|
EFCO Corp., a leading manufacturer of forming systems used in concrete construction, has an opening for a Territory Manager for the Miami, FL Territory. This position works with our Orlando, FL District Office.
This technical sales position offers an established client base within the heavy civil and commercial construction industry with market share growth opportunities. It's an exciting opportunity to join a growing company that has been in business for over 70 years!
- Approach existing and new customers to establish and maintain long term relationships.
- Review contract drawings and thoroughly Interview clients to determine their forming needs.
- Develop and Demonstrate your innovative solutions to the customers forming needs.
- Develop Operations and Best Value Worksheet to Validate that your solution delivers the Lowest in Place Concrete Costs.
- Negotiate pricing, terms, and implementation dates.
- Close orders and follow up to manage implementation that ensures a successful project.
- Knowledge of Concrete Construction and Forming Techniques preferred
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude
- Desire to succeed and ability to overcome obstacles
- Ability to read blueprints a plus
- Track record of success and advancement
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous sales experience not required, but track record of successful sales is a plus
- Engineering degree a plus, but not required