IT Programmer/Systems Analyst
|Location:||Des Moines, IA|
|Benefits:||Competitive benefits including medical, dental, 401K, employer contribution plan, flex benefits, paid vacation, 10 paid holidays and more!|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Office:||USA - Des Moines, IA|
EFCO Corp., an international leader in concrete forming technology, seeks an organized, highly motivated, and creative IT Programmer/Systems Analyst to join our IT Solutions Development Team in Des Moines, Iowa. Our IT Development Team designs and develops EFCO's business systems supporting our worldwide operations. As part of our team, you would work directly with our global business systems users to deliver IT systems that maximize value to our customers. Our team is currently designing and implementing a major upgrade to EFCO's global business systems that will enhance EFCO's worldwide operations for years to come. As a member of this project team, you would work together with employees from all EFCO business areas and levels of the organization including executive management.
The Programmer/Systems Analyst will:
- Design, develop and support EFCO Corp.’s business applications adhering to established software development standards and best practices.
- Analyze business application requirements and documents software specifications.
- Assist with routine trouble-shooting, system modifications and end-user support.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and recommend system changes and enhancements.
- Perform other job-related duties and special projects as required.
- Keep abreast of new tools and technologies and recommends changes when appropriate.
Our targeted Programmer/Systems Analyst will:
- Have experience designing and developing applications in a Microsoft .Net / SQL environment
- Deliver creative ideas for solving daily business systems needs
- Work well in a team environment where everyone is willing to “do what it takes” to get the job done
Be excited about learning new skills and technologies