Warehouse Manager - Fresno
|Benefits:||Health, Dental, Life and AD&D insurances, 401(k), Flexible spending benefits, Vacation pay, 10 Paid holidays, Employee training and opportunities for advancement|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Office:||USA - Fresno, CA|
EFCO Corp. currently seeks a qualified Warehouse Manager to be located in Fresno, CA. We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package.
- Manages warehouse operation to ensure the efficient and economical utilization for storing, reconditioning and distributing finished goods inventories.
- Supervises the distribution of EFCO forming systems in a safe and efficient manner.
- Maintains oversight of the warehouse planning and scheduling functions.
- Manages daily work schedules and warehouse to ensure on time, accurate and complete delivery of EFCO equipment and that customer requirements are met.
- Recommends, approves, and implements changes in procedures to improve the operational efficiency of the warehouse.
College degree or equivalent, plus 6-8 years experience in manufacturing or distribution. Must have ability to read and interpret blueprints. Mechanical aptitude with ability to complete basic mathematical calculations is essential. Excellent communication, problem solving, organizational, and PC skills are required. Must work effectively under pressure, exercise good judgement, and be a good negotiator. Must be able to sit or stand for extended period of time. Limited travel required. Post offer, pre-employment physical and drug screen required.
We participate in E-Verify.