Machinist Production - CPI
|Location:||Des Moines, IA|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Office:||USA - Des Moines, IA|
Construction Products, Inc., an affiliate of EFCO Corp., seeks a qualified individual to fill a Machinist Production role at our Des Moines, IA manufacturingfacility.
Job tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Set up and operate - lathes.
- Set up and operate - roll threading machines.
- Set up and operate - milling machines.
- Set up and operate - drills.
- Set up and operate - "C" frame hydraulic press.
- Set up and operate - auto reversing tapping unit.
- Set up and operate - table and band saws.
- Operate material handling equipment.
- Clean work area on a daily basis.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervision.
- Record labor accurately on work order and time cards.
- Perform Quality Audit process.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance.
High school diploma or equivalent. Manual Machinist Diploma, or two years of equivalent Machinist experience. Must be able to read both metric & imperial dimensions on tape accurately. Must be able to push, pull, lift and manipulate 100 lbs. Experience with the following machines, tools and equipment preferred:
CNC turning centers
Roll threading machine
Radial arm drill
Single spindle drill
"C" frame press
Table and band saws
Electric and air hand tools
Tape measure-1/64, Imperial- 1mm metric
Material handling equipment
Micrometer & Caliper
Final candidates will be required to pass a post-offer pre-employment physical and drug screen.