Administrative Assistant - Orlando
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, 401k, life, disability, AD&D, paid vacation and holidays|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Office:||USA - Orlando, FL|
EFCO Corp. seeks an experienced Administrative Assistant to assist the District Office with necessary administrative support. This position is located at our Orlando, FL District Office.
Under general supervision, this position delivers a full range of administrative services to district office personnel.
- Creating word documents, presentation materials and spreadsheets.
- Creating lease and purchase agreements.
- Securing bonding and deposit information.
- Performing customer calls to gather project profiles and credit applications.
- Creating Project Profiles and updating Customer Contacts
- Maintaining the filing system.
- Making travel arrangements.
- General administrative support
High school diploma or equivalent.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and have the ability to type 70 words per minute.
Detail oriented, good numeric and alpha skills, as well as general filing and recordkeeping abilities.
Must be able to work independently and maintain confidentiality.
- Additional experience in sales, collections or administrative support field, a plus.
- Must have above average interpersonal and written skills, along with the ability to prioritize assignments and adapt to changes in daily taks when necessary.
No travel required.
We participate in E-Verify.
Post Offer, Pre-Employment Physical and Drug Screen Required.