AutoCAD Drafter - Georgetown
|Location:||Georgetown, ON (Canada)|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Office:||Canada - Georgetown, Ontario|
EFCO Corp., a world leading manufacturer of forming systems for concrete construction, seeks a qualified AutoCAD Drafter at our Georgetown, ON District Office. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company that has been in business for over 75 years.
- At EFCO Corp., our Drafters work closely with engineers and our sales team to create erection drawings for concrete forming applications.
- The position entails simultaneously drafting on multiple projects using AutoCAD 2013.
- Responsibilities also include creating equipment lists and working with the warehouse to allocate equipment to projects.
Final candidates will be required to pass a post-offer pre-employment physical and drug screen.
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Completion of a Drafting Technology Program or Associates degree preferred
- New engineering graduates looking to gain experience are encouraged to apply. Opportunities for advancement are available for those who are motivated and determined.
- Mechanical aptitude and good math skills
- Ability to read blueprints helpful
- Team player
- No relocation offered
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.