Administrative Assistant - Orlando
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, 401k, life, disability, AD&D, paid vacation and holidays|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Office:||USA - Orlando, FL|
EFCO Corp. seeks an experienced Administrative Assistant to act as our District Sales Administrator and provide assistance to distribution managers with the shipping and receiving function, as well as assist the District Office with necessary administrative support. This position is located at our Orlando, FL District Office.
Under general supervision, this position delivers a full range of administrative services to warehouse and district office personnel.
- Entering/tracking shipments, preparing Bills of Lading and paperwork, and reconciling all documentation.
- Answering phones.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Maintaining freight log, invoicing, and other data entry as necessary.
- Assists in tracking, updating, and maintaining truck schedule.
- Creating spreadsheets and word processing, including monthly reports.
- Performing collections calls.
- Maintaining the filing system.
- Making travel arrangements.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Must be proficient in Microsoft WORD, Excel, and Outlook and have the ability to type 50 words per minute.
Detail oriented, good numeric and alpha skills, with 10 key proficiency as well as general filing and recordkeeping abilities.
Must be able to work independently and maintain confidentiality.
No travel required.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.