Engineer-in-Training - Atlanta
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Office:||USA - Conley, GA|
EFCO Corp., one of the world\'s leading manufacturers of forming systems for concrete construction, has an immediate opportunity for a qualified Engineer-in-Training (EIT) candidate at our Atlanta, GA District Office.
The EIT will work under an experienced engineer to learn the ropes of concrete forming technology, and eventually become the District Engineer. This is an excellent training position that offers the opportunity for professional development and advancement into management.
EFCO promotes opportunities for internal advancement and continued employee development. A possible career path for this position includes transitioning into territory management. Engineers with an interest in this type of opportunity are highly encouraged to apply!
General job duties include:
- Preparation of equipment requirements
- Analysis of the structural stability of forming systems
- Creation of erection drawings and details
- Reviewing drawings and equipment takeoffs
- Assisting with the engineering and drafting functions of pre-sales projects.
An Engineer-In-Training does a lot more than crunch numbers; they manage engineering projects and people and also have the opportunity to travel to various job sites during the application, use and cycling of our forming systems. If you can get excited about providing quality products, innovative forming solutions and super service with a high degree of integrity, then EFCO has the opportunity you have been waiting for.
- Applicants should have a good work ethic, strong communication and time management skills, and the desire to work in a fast-pace environment.
- Candidates will have a BS/BA in Civil or Construction Engineering. Mechanical Engineers with a strong interest in construction may also apply.
- Recent and soon to be college graduates are also encouraged to apply!!!
Final candidates will be required to pass a background check and post offer/pre-employment physical and drug screen.
We participate in E-Verify.