Territory Manager - Phoenix
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Office:||USA - Phoenix, AZ|
EFCO Corp., the worlds leader in concrete forming technology has openings for Territory Managers based in the Phoenix, AZ District to cover territories in the states of AZ, CA, CO, and UT.
These consultant/technical sales positions offer excellent earning opportunities as well as career advancement. You will use your creative sales skills and technical knowledge to work with existing and new customers to create innovative solutions to fill their forming needs with standard and custom products that deliver the lowest in place concrete costs.
- Approach existing and new customers to establish and maintain long term relationships.
- Review contract drawings and thoroughly Interview clients to determine their forming needs.
- Develop and Demonstrate your innovative solutions to the customers forming needs.
- Develop Operations and Best Value Worksheet to Validate that your solution delivers the Lowest in Place Concrete Costs.
- Negotiate pricing, terms, and implementation dates.
- Close orders and follow up to manage implementation that ensures a successful project.
- Knowledge of Concrete Construction and Forming Techniques
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude
- Desire to succeed and ability to overcome obstacles
- Ability to read blueprints
- Track record of success and advancement
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous sales experience not required, but track record of successful sales is a plus.
- Engineering degree a plus, but not required.
We participate in E-Verify.