Territory Manager-in-Training/Concrete Formwork Sales - Dallas
|Benefits:||Health, dental, life and AD&D insurances, 401(K), employer contribution plan, flex benefits, paid vacation, 10 paid holidays. Once you are a full Territory Manager, your compensation will include not only salary, but commission, cell phone, and car allowance!|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Office:||USA - Dallas, TX|
EFCO Corp., a world leading manufacturer of forming systems for concrete construction, has an immediate opening for a Territory Manager-in-Training (TNT) based out of our Dallas, TX District Office. This is a territory sales training position.
If you desire to be the best at everything you do, then you may be the type of person we are looking for to join our training program, at EFCO Corp. Our comprehensive training program focuses on product knowledge and sales procedures, and includes spending time with experienced employees out in the field. You will learn to develop leads, propose solutions, and manage relationships inside the concrete forming industry.
Ultimately you will use your knowledge of construction to work with commercial, treatment plant, and bridge contractors to evaluate both their vertical and horizontal formwork needs.
TNT Duties Include:
- Developing long-term relationships with contractors, architects, and trade organizations to maintain and grow sales in your territory.
- Communicating with customers to discover their formwork needs.
- Providing Engineering with proper information concerning form requirements on a project, in order to develop the most efficient forming solution for a customer.
- Coordinating shipments with distribution.
- Providing customers with superior service.
- Bachelors Degree (Civil, Construction, or Mechanical Engineering preferred), or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of general business and/or sales processes a plus, but not required.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Knowledge of the construction industry preferred.
- Ability to read blueprints helpful and drafting experience is a plus, but not required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to travel is a must.