|Location:||Kent, WA, WA|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Office:||USA - Kent, WA|
EFCO Corp., seeks a qualified individual to fill a General Maintenance role at our Kent, WA warehouse facility. This is an exciting opportunity with a multi-national company that has been in business for over 75 years.
Job tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Diagnose problems in hydraulic and mechanically operated machinery.
- Repair and maintain all in-house equipment.
- Diagnose problems in electrical motor control circuits.
- Repair above equipment with components as required.
- Repair/replace electrical components, relays, solenoids, switches, fuses, etc.
- Operate material handling equipment.
- Fabricate braces, supports, guards.
- Set up forms for tests.
- Building maintenance as required.Install additional equipment or move existing equipment with necessary support hookups.
- Record labor accurately on work order and time cards.
- Perform Quality Audit process.
- Clean walk area on daily basis.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with mechanical, hydraulic and motor controls.
- Trade school courses in hydraulics and electric motor controls preferred.
- Must be able to push, pull, lift and manipulate 100 lbs.
- Experience with the following machines, tools and equipment preferred:
- All hand tools
- Arc welders
- Oxy-acetylene torch
- Circular saw
- Chain hoist
- Jack hammer
- Voltage tester
- Conduit bender
- Pipe threader
- Lawn mower
- Straight truck
- Tape measure
- Material handling equipment
Final candidates will be required to pass a post-offer pre-employment physical and drug screen.