Territory Manager/Concrete Formwork Sales - Manitoba
|Location:||Winnipeg, AB (Canada)|
|Benefits:||Competitive benefits including medical, dental, RRSP with employer contribution plan, paid vacation, paid holidays and more! Compensation includes salary, commission, cell phone, and car allowance|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Office:||Canada - Airdrie, Alberta|
EFCO Corp., a world leading manufacturer of forming systems and shoring products used in concrete construction, has and immediate opening for a Territory Manager for the Manitoba Territory. This position works with our Airdrie, AB office to sell concrete construction products to this market.
This outside sales position has established accounts in the commercial and heavy highway construction industry, as well as opportunities for growth.
At EFCO, we don't simply sell our customers a product, we sell them a solution. As a Territory Manager, you will use your knowledge of construction to work with commercial, treatment plant, and bridge contractors, to evaluate their concrete forming and shoring needs. You will act as a liaison between the customer and EFCO's engineering staff to develop the best solution for our customers. Travel required.
- Approach existing and new customers to establish and maintain long term relationships.
- Review contract drawings and thoroughly Interview clients to determine their forming needs.
- Develop and Demonstrate your innovative solutions to the customers forming needs.
- Develop Operations and Best Value Worksheet to Validate that your solution delivers the Lowest in Place Concrete Costs.
- Negotiate pricing, terms, and implementation dates.
- Close orders and follow up to manage implementation that ensures a successful project.
- Knowledge of Concrete Construction and Forming Techniques preferred
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude
- Desire to succeed and ability to overcome obstacles
- Ability to read blueprints a plus
- Track record of success and advancement
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous sales experience not required, but track record of successful sales is a plus
- Engineering degree a plus, but not required