Territory Manager/Concrete Formwork Sales - Saskatchewan
|Location:||Saskatoon, SK (Canada)|
|Benefits:||Competitive benefits including medical, dental, RRSP with employer contribution plan, paid vacation, paid holidays and more! Compensation includes salary, commission, cell phone, and car allowance|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Office:||Canada - Airdrie, Alberta|
EFCO Corp., a world leading manufacturer of forming systems and shoring products used in concrete construction, has and immediate opening for a Territory Manager in the Saskatchewan Territory. This position works with our Airdrie, AB office to sell concrete construction products to this market.
This outside sales position has established accounts in the commercial and heavy highway construction industry, as well as opportunities for growth.
At EFCO, we don't simply sell our customers a product, we sell them a solution. As a Territory Manager, you will use your knowledge of construction to work with commercial, treatment plant, and bridge contractors, to evaluate their concrete forming and shoring needs. You will act as a liaison between the customer and EFCO's engineering staff to develop the best solution for our customers. Travel required.
- Developing relationships with commercial and heavy hi-way contractors to maintain and grow sales in your territory.
- Communicating with customers to discover their formwork and shoring needs.
- Providing EFCO Engineers with information concerning form requirements on a project.
- Reading construction plans, performing take offs.
- Creating sales presentations.
- Coordinating shipments with distribution.
- Collecting past due accounts.
- Providing customers with superior service.
EFCO also offers an extensive training program for new Territory Managers. The training program focuses on product knowledge and sales procedures. It includes book work, mentoring, field experience, and class room time. We feel that our comprehensive training program provides our Territory Managers with the necessary tools to help us reach our goal of becoming the biggest and best forming company in the industry.
Do you desire to be the best at everything you do? If so, you may be the type of person we are looking for to join the team at EFCO. Successful employees have come from areas such as technical sales, engineering, and/or the construction industry.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelors Degree related to business or engineering or equivalent experience
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read blueprints and perform take offs
- Construction/Sales experience helpful
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong competitive drive and outgoing nature
- Willingness to travel
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.