Accounting and Compliance Specialist - Des Moines
|Location:||Des Moines, IA|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Office:||USA - Des Moines, IA|
EFCO Corp., a leading manufacturing, engineering and sales organization, seeks an Accounting and Compliance Specialist on our Finance Team at our Des Moines, IA Corporate Office. This is an exciting opportunity with a multi-national company that has been in business for 75 years.
This position performs a variety of support functions for the Corporate Finance Team.
- Filing monthly, quarterly, and annual business, property, sales, income, and use tax compliance returns
- Performing monthly and quarterly reconciliations of various General Ledger accounts
- Corporate Governance review
- Backfilling and assisting with ad hoc projects
- Bachelors degree in Accounting (or relevant experience)
- 5 years experience in accounting or finance related field
- Must be proficient in Excel
- Detail orientated, good alphanumeric typing skills, as well as general filing and recordkeeping abilities
- Must be able to multi-task with good written and oral skills, with the ability to work with different types of people
- Must be able to work independently and maintain confidentiality
- Great Plains experience a plus
- No travel required.
Final candidates will be required to pass a post-offer pre-employment physical and drug screen.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.