Territory Manager - Laurel, MD
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D/Disability insurances, 401(k) with employer contribution, flexible spending plan, paid vacation & holidays, and more!|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
EFCO Corp., a leading manufacturer of forming systems used in concrete construction, has an opening for a Territory Manager based out of our Washington, D.C. District Office with an office based out of Laurel, MD.
This technical sales position offers an established client base within the heavy civil and commercial construction industry with market share growth opportunities. It\'s an exciting opportunity to join a growing company that has been in business for over 70 years!
- Develop customer relationships.
- Working with EFCO Engineers to provide formwork solutions.
- Reading construction plans, performing take offs.
- Creating sales presentations.
- Providing customers with superior service
EFCO offers an extensive training program. Competitive compensation package including a vehicle allowance.
If you desire to be the best at everything you do, then you may be the type of person we are looking for to join the EFCO team. In this position, you will develop leads, propose concrete forming solutions, and manage relationships inside the concrete forming industry. Ultimately you will use your knowledge of construction to work with commercial treatment plants and bridge contractors to evaluate both their vertical and horizontal form-work needs.
- Bachelors Degree/Equivalent experience
- Sales/Construction experience
- Experience with concrete forming systems a plus
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read blueprints and perform take-offs
- Excellent communication skills