|Location:||Des Moines, IA|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Office:||USA - Des Moines, IA|
EFCO Corp., a leading manufacturing, engineering and sales organization, seeks a Quality Manager at our Des Moines, IA Manufacturing Facility. This is an exciting opportunity with a multi-national company that has been in business for over 80 years.
- Serves as primary quality resource to management for problem identification, resolution, loss reporting and continuous improvement
- Investigates and corrects customer issues and complaints that are associated to product quality assurance
- Acts as a liaison with internal personnel to resolve concerns and ensure corrective action implementation
- Manages and coordinates efforts of the quality department staff to sustain and implement a Quality System companywide
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, plus 3-5 years experience in quality engineering required.
- Industrial engineering experience, industrial manufacturing experience, and ASQ Quality Engineer Certification desired.
- Must have working knowledge of inspection and control methods, techniques and documentation.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge in statistical process control (SPC), acceptance sampling, gage repeatability and reproducibility (Gage R&R), geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T), and process capability.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, project management, organizational, and PC skills are required.
- Must work effectively under pressure and exercise good judgment.
- Must be able to squat, lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Limited travel may be required.
Pre-employment physical/drug screen required.
We participate in E-Verify
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.